Looking for an easy 5 ingredient meal? Look no further 😎 I’ve got you!
FYI: wait for that crunch towards the end 😉
• So what you’re going to do first is chop up some fresh scallion, as well as one garlic clove.
• You’re then going to add some butter to your hot pan, You should keep your heat on medium - low 🔥 just because butter melts super quick! 🧈
• Once you see that your butter is melted to perfection you can start to mix scallion, garlic and butter all together.
• I personally love Hawaiian buns because they already have that sweet taste and fluffy texture. But you can use any type of bun to your liking.
• You’re going to cut it open then apply your mix of scallion, garlic and butter inside the bun.
• Once you’re done with that you’re going to apply any type of shredded cheese you’d like, I only had a sharp white cheddar cheese at the moment so I was like why not try this out, it definitely took a turn for the best🤤
• Once the inside is done you close the bun, then apply the mix on top of the bun, as well as the cheese. What I did was, cut in between the creases of the bun to get some cheese in there so it’ll be extra cheesy when it comes out of the oven.
• You’re going to preheat your oven for 350°F, once the oven is ready to go you’re going to place it in the oven. Just make sure it’s on a nonstick pan or add some PAM spray on top of aluminum and let that baby bake for 15 minutes!
Hawaiian Bun Roll
Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
Prep Time: 25 minutes
FOLLOW FOR MORE HOMEMADE RECIPES : www.tiktok.com/@eatwithemnyc